Friday, 6 January 2012

My favourite restaurant..

Any excuse to drink and dine here.. doing well in my exams, an anniversary or birthday! 
But really you need no excuse! 

Gaucho @ Tower bridge offers only the finest meat , wines and especially cocktails!


Here is the drinks area, where you can sit and relax with some gorgeous dark romantic 
candlelit atmosphere, along with some jazzy vibes playing aloud ...

After enjoying my favourite meal of a lean and tender medallion eye of a lomo, 
accompanied by a delightful bottle of Merlot: The Tapiz Reserva 2008/9,
 Me and my diner/s always end in by the bar.

The staff are so amazingly professional, not only do they know their meat, but they know their drinks!

I am always recommended good cocktails and given a small taster of one before I buy which is so great!

My favourite is the gorgeous, strong but lightly sweet CLARIDGE






THE CLARIDGE :Tanqueray gin, Noilly Prat, apricot brandy and a dash of Cointreau shaken and served straight up in a martini glass with a zest of lemon to garnish; first created in the Claridge Hotel Buenos Aires







Gaucho is so delightful, you will NOT be left unsatisfied!

Click here to check out their menus.


*(Ask your waitor/waitress for a card to note your wine so you can have the same next time you visit).




No comments:

Post a Comment