Monday, 16 January 2012

A massive Thank You to all who support me..

On the 12th January 2012, 
Ann Summers campaign for a 'real' woman to front their brand was revealed..

That person was...
ME!!

This is just a little message to all of you so you can all see;
I try my best to reply to you all ,
But I mainly want to say a massive THANK YOU 
for making my dreams come true and being so positive and kind with your support!

I cannot express how grateful I am for all your efforts to vote me the face of AnnSummers!



This is just the beginning for me !

You'll be seeing me grace the catalogues and windows for Valentines <3

As well as some more exciting things for AnnSummers in the summer!


I hope you love all my images and the message I portray,

Lets have both big and small body shapes stand together in the modelling industry,
& show inspiration and confidence not to try to be one type of the stereotypical 'beautiful'.

We are all beautiful! 




1 comment:

  1. I found your blog through hearing about this competition and think it's great you won! Well done :)

    ReplyDelete