Friday, 9 December 2011

The tree is up!

My sparkling tree



6ft Real christmas tree purchased from Borough Market -
 nearest tube London bridge/Borough

Decorations-John Lewis/Debenhams/House of Fraser

My favourite decoration- fluffy sparkly dress on a silver coat hanger!
From Debenhams Christmas boutique.

*It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!*

LOOK! at this pretty card I had made for me ..
 from a little card shop in islington,London.


I also HAD to bake some more xmas treats

Here is a red velvet (literally) santa hat cupcake.

For decoration: I used icing and silver balls, 
along with red food colouring and fresh strawberries!


1 comment:

  1. Great photos. Here on http://www.patriciaiacob.com/2011/12/giveaway/ I have a present for you a Hermes Bracelet Collier de Chien.

    ReplyDelete