1. Cheryl Coles new collection of shoes has finally arrived!
My favourite is the 'Freak Le Chic' boot for £119.85 from Stylist Pick
2. Fab scarf brand from Ali @ Age of Reason..
This lady makes some very cheeky and rude scarf prints and some very cute ones,
like this pug print one from Matches.
Congratulations Ali for getting these scarves onto the best fashion site!
3. Smython leather goods. Everyone needs a new diary/journal for the new year, so why not get this on your wishlist!
Smythson offer amazing leather goods, and I just love their vibrant colours
and capturing captions on the diaries.
You can grab this gorgeous plum diary here: Smythson.com
4. Christmas time is time to shine! Get your glitz and glam on and sparkle in this fab
O.P.I Muppets collection of glitter polishes.
5. FUR!!! It's cold and it does not mean you stop being glam!
Add a fur capelet to your leather jacket for a stylish and edgy look.
You can get this for faux fur capelet from TOPSHOP for £45.
6. And if you want to unwind and feel cosy and look cool, then you have to get a onesie for winter!
OnePiece have uber cool onesies with zips right up to the hood!
I LOVE this wintery aztec print design..
7. Glam up your wellies!
For the slushy icey winter days, get your legs sparkling in some MUDDZ wellingtons!
I have this gorgeous diamonte bow pair!
You can get heeled wellies along with skulls and other gorgeous designs!
Go to: Muddz to purchase yourself a pair!
They come in a fab plastic holdall bag too and I can assure you no diamontes fall off at all!
*For Fab occasional offers and comps
to win a pair follow Erika the fab muddz maker @MUdDZ_SPARKLE *
8. Anouska woods jewellery!
Perfect to shine and sparkle this season are the vibrant exotic designs of Anouska London.
My recent purchase was the fabulous Turquoise Fatima bracelet.
My favourite jewellery colour is turquoise.. and Anouska makes this so
beautifully bright with the swarovski crystals alongside gold hamsa hand.
Hamsa hands are believed to offer protection and karma!