Thursday, 22 December 2011

Cheeky Christmas...

After working with all of the fabulous AnnSummers team on their first ever TV ad this year, 
I've got to know the really lovely PR and Marketing team!

Everyone is so great and I just want to express a massive Thank You for all that you do and all that you have helped with along the way ..

Teaching me to be sexy with the camera and unleash my lioness! 

I was really nicely surprised when a gorgeous bag of Christmas treats arrived at my door!
Treated to this gorgeous set of undies..
This is the Eira set 
You can buy here:AnnSummers

 HUGE THANKS TO ALL AT ANNSUMMERS! YOU'RE ALL FABULOUS!

Can't wait for what 2012 will bring!

Absolutely love every minute working with AnnSummers- They treat me so well.
Such a pleasure ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment