Saturday, 5 November 2011

Blaze-her

LOVING with the tailored look! Bought myself yet another blazer today, A casual black blazer from Forever 21 .. I now have wayyyyy too many but believe me, each one is valued and needed!

When will blazers and smart wear ever be not on trend?! NEVER!

Of all the high street shops ZARA do it best!
zara 

Look at this amazing lady pulling off legs and a long boyfriend blazer..
Wow!

As for men, well I love a man who knows how to wear a good blazer, I have a thing for elbow patches teacher esque look, old fashioned but uber smart!

Ha-ha!


Ralph Lauren blazers are also ones I would rate highly.. 



Blazers are so versatile, if you don't own one, don't be afraid to!

If you think these are too masculine get a drape edge blazer like this French Connection one..

Here is my favourite vintage blazer which I wore to Bestival- a festival on the Isle of Wight! 
Love this!
Me and my cousin at her baby shower, me wearing a nude blazer!

My boyfriend and I, me in a navy and grey trim blazer..

No comments:

Post a Comment