Friday, 4 November 2011

Hallo-weekend!

Firstly its my baby brother and my big brother in laws birthday on this spooky day, so, Happy Birthday!!


We all had a lovely family meal at the lively Frankie and Bennies restaurant in Portsmouths' Gunwharf Quays.I recommend their hawaiian pizza. Delish!

It's always good to be home to have some quality family fun time, and be besides the seaside!

This year I had two attempts at pumpkins this year as my first sadly rotted too soon!



Me and friends went to party dressed as 3 kittens; I went as a tiger skin cat, and my friends; one a black cat, one a leopard cat! Had lots of fun dancing around cobwebs and hanging bones at Punk Soho in Central London.



I love to get some halloween spirited baked goods in as I adore baking and all things yummy.

Look at this eery but gorgeous eyeball cupcake from Borough Markets Konditor and Cook...

One beautiful bakery where you will want to just buy everything because it looks so well made and so pretty!! Look at this perfected raspberry meringue too! Mmm. I will be back very soon!



I LOVE Borough Market, am so lucky to live round the corner from you.
The smells from the market are just divine, and I love to get the homemade lemonade here!

No comments:

Post a Comment